Halloween!

Did everyone have a good Halloween? What did you do? What did you dress up as?

I didn’t dress up this year, but my wife made costumes for our kids. My daughters were angels and my son was a Zombie Pigman from Minecraft. My 3-year old had the time of her life trick or treating.

9 Likes

WOW THEY ARE SO CUTE. I celebrated Halloween last weekend with a spooky board game night :ghost: then my hubs and I went on a haunted hay ride and did a corn maze!

1 Like

Oooo what did you guys play? Dead of Winter? Nictophobia?

It was called Betrayal at House on the Hill, highly recommend it!! there’s about 50 different ways the game can end, and the map is always different too because you build it during the first phase!

1 Like

Ahh I love Betrayal! Have you heard about Betrayal Legacy? It’s a version of Betrayal that takes you through a campaign and builds on itself each time you play. It’s so good!

oooo no I haven’t! I just bought the expansion for betrayal tho and I’m psyched to try that out this weekend! legacy sounds amazing tho, I’ll have to look into that!

1 Like

I love Betrayal at House on the Hill. We own it. Totally want to try Betrayal Legacy now!

2 Likes

Also

4 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

betrayal is probably one of my favourite board games, it’s a really good one to introduce people to the hobby.

legacy is pretty tense too

2 Likes

So I’m getting that we need a board game thread…

3 Likes

that’d be great :joy:

1 Like

Yes!! Agreed

1 Like