That Song That Got You Hooked Thread (non-PG)

This is going to, I sincerely hope, be a repository for us to share our favorite bands. But let’s do so according to the song that either A) got you into your favorite bands or B) is your all time favorite song by your favorite bands or C) Whatever song from that artist/band you think will show us what you see in them.

The idea is to just post YouTube, Spotify, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, etc. links to the one song you want others to hear from a band you love. Feel free to post as many bands as you want, but try to keep it to one band per post.

I’ll gladly start.

Fiona Apple - Fast As You Can

was hooked to the band since the first time hearing this song

3 Likes

I should say that the Fiona Apple one is not the song I fell in love. That one was probably the same as anybody who liked her when she first showed up, Sleep To Dream.

Another one
Queens of the Stone Age:

The song that got me to love them though I have a lot of favorites. Songs for the Deaf is a great album to get into them.

1 Like

RED HANDS BY THE DEAR HUNTER OOF. tdh is one of my all time faves, and red hands makes me cry literally every time. 1) bc it’s a sad song 2) bc it’s a beautiful song.

4 Likes

(:

2 Likes

o this makes me so happy. red hands, black sandy beaches, and his hands matched his tongue are my tdh holy trinity. :heart:

Circle the Drain by Soccer Mommy! If this song pulls you in, listen to their album Clean.